Appealing Prospect For Investors, First-time Home Buyers And Young Families
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Impeccably presented for style and comfort, this superb home is enviably positioned just three doors from Stimson Reserve. Peninsula side of Rozelle provides a great entry level opportunity to both first home buyers and investors alike. Recently updated interiors, low maintenance living and period features retained throughout. With a large entertaining court garden and just a 10 minute walk to the city, this makes 37 Mackenzie Street a must view.
- Kitchen features stone benchtops, glass splashback and stainless-steel Omega appliances, including dishwasher
- Both bedrooms appointed with working marble fireplaces and large built-ins
- High ceilings, original pine floors and timber panelled surfaces
- Entertainers' retreat with easycare garden and plenty of seating, including built-in sandpit for kids
- Full brick construction, skylights, gas heating and barbecue points
- Potential to build up for harbour views and maximise space (STCA)
- Brief stroll to an incredible variety of village grocers, cafes and restaurants
- Appealing prospect for investors, first-time home buyers and young families
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.