Period Home Of Superb Character And Convenience
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Nestled on the Balmain Peninsula, in a prized neighbourhood for a lifestyle of sheer convenience, this wonderful residence retains its c1880s charm while offering scope to capitalise. Set in a row of character homes, in a wide, tree lined street, this classic home has a double fronted layout defined by high ceilings and a central lounge room, while a spacious eat-in kitchen looks out to the sun-soaked courtyard. The home's solid construction adds to its appeal, encouraging interior upgrades, an extension or expansion of the floorplan with an upper level (STCA). Spoilt with a caf across the street, it is set a walk from Rozelle Public School, Darling Street attractions and city transport.
- Double brick construction with ceilings reaching three metres high
- Generous lounge room, Eat-in gas kitchen with scope to add value
- Peaceful and private rear courtyard receives plenty of sunshine
- Three well scaled bedrooms include two with built-in wardrobes
- Current configuration offers spacious full bathroom with laundry
- Huge open attic space and private side lane access on title
- Comfort features include air conditioning and instant gas hot water
- Build up to capitalise on space and neighbourhood views (STCA)
- Walk to parks and Darling Street's grocers, cafes and restaurants
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.