- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Authentic character and charm abound in this freestanding residence, set behind a period facade in a quiet yet extraordinarily central and convenient position. Spanning two levels, refreshed by modern updates, its interiors have been opened up to provide an inviting flow from the living and dining areas to a relaxed outdoor setting.
In one of Leichhardt's most prized lifestyle streets, the home offers a perfect opportunity for generous living now and a value add op'portunity in the future. Just metres from Norton Street shops, Memorial Park and CBD transport.
• Generous lounge room with a Norseman combustion fireplace
• Spacious open plan kitchen and dining flowing to a timber terrace
• Large secluded loft bedroom with adjoining study
• Oversized downstairs master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• Paved, private rear garden courtyard and under-house storage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.