Character Terrace In Heart of Birchgrove
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
This well proportioned home positioned in the heart of Birchgrove features multiple entertaining spaces, a sun drenched level courtyard and large well lit double rooms.
Favourably positioned north east to rear, this superb terrace home creates inviting settings appointed for a high degree of comfort. The three-storey design is enriched with natural sandstone and timber finishes. The home boasts a lower level retreat with dual access, creating the option for independent accommodation with separate entry via Sardinia Place. Located in a quiet sought after street, this address enjoys easy access to Birchgrove Wharf and Public School, shops, cafes and recreational facilities.
- Entertainers' masterpiece, multiple separate living spaces
- Leafy outlook towards North Sydney
- Dual access via Sardinia Place
- Well lit and ventilated: bi-fold doors open to the deck set under north easterly sunshine
- Neat Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and storage
- Quality design with all three bedrooms opening to outdoor areas
- Main bathroom designed with period fixtures & tessellated tiling
- Abundant storage combining built-ins with underhouse footprint
- Tennis courts, Birchgrove Oval & Dawn Fraser Baths set close by
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.