Parkside Period Charm, Idyllic Peninsula Setting
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
Residing opposite Birchgrove Oval in a charming row of terraces, this impressive home will captivate with its picturesque peninsula embrace. An elevated north-west vantage captures sweeping district and park views, with multiple living spaces and flexible accommodation offering suitability for the growing family. In an exclusive waterfront enclave, it's perched to enjoy an array of facilities, just steps to the tennis club, vast open green spaces and Thames Street ferries.
• Conservatory style living capturing abundant natural light
• An intimate mix of lounge & dining zones offers versatility
• Granite island kitchen featuring Miele cooking appliances
• Lush sandstone entertainer's courtyard with rear lane access
• Elegant cast iron fireplaces, timber floorboards, wine cellar
• Main bedroom with ensuite & private view-swept balcony
• Romantic sandstone-walled bedroom with private entrance
• Large loft bedroom or extra living area with dual aspects
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.