Designer Flair In An Idyllic Harbourside Enclave
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
A brand new designer revamp echoing the coastal charm of its exclusive foreshore setting has transformed this picturesque Victorian semi into a stylish contemporary home. Dating to the 1880s, the three-bedroom home has been crafted to embrace the outdoors with a sun-filled extension opening to a landscaped NE garden and tranquil district outlooks from both levels. Two living zones and plentiful outdoor space combine to create a wonderful family haven and superb entertainer in a coveted peninsula setting a short walk to Balmain Sailing Club and the ferry wharf.
- Heritage-rich street leading down to the scenic waterfront
- 3 double bedrooms, built-ins, main with a Juliet balcony
- Spacious living room, restored fireplace, Kauri floorboards
- Entertainer's kitchen with island bench and stone tops
- NE facing casual living/dining with lofty vaulted ceilings
- Limewashed deck, lush garden haven with dining terrace
- 2 designer bathrooms and integrated laundry
- Walk to harbour parks, village life and the ferry wharf
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.