Captivating Victorian Home, Peaceful Village Location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
In a tightly held harbour-side enclave on a quintessential street, this two storey sandstock brick home has an endearing sense of history contained within its walls. Inside, a gorgeous yet sympathetic melding of heritage charm and contemporary style, is surpassed only by its enviable location, a mere stroll from both the water's edge and bustling village lifestyle.
• Beautiful historic home, exuding character and charm
• Private sun-drenched garden flows from indoors
• Open plan living space with stunning soaring vaulted ceiling
• Traditional timber gas kitchen featuring marble worktop
• Gorgeous sitting room with gas fireplace, second lounge
• Four to five bedrooms, two upstairs with second bathroom
• Elegant period bathroom featuring a claw foot bath tub
• High ceilings, Kauri floorboards, original leadlight windows
• Concealed laundry, gas heating, fans and extensive storage
• Stroll to Charlotte's cafe, ferries, buses and Balmain Village
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.