Modern Balmain Terrace With Upper Level City Views
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Enviably placed for easy transport, schools and the popular cafes of Darling Street, this immaculate home reveals a fresh modern style. Recently renovated, it provides effortless living with the benefit of multiple outdoor areas.
The innovative design features a private main suite on entry level, before ascending upstairs to open plan living space and two extra bedrooms including one capturing city views. Open to the east, this wonderful terrace is immersed in natural light, presented in superb condition and well-appointed for convenience and comfort. It holds a desirable Balmain address between Gladstone and White Bay Parks, while just minutes from schools, village shops and CBD ferries.
- Stylishly appointed open plan living & dining areas
- Rear terrace with garden beds basks under northerly sunshine
- Galley-style kitchen with timber bench tops, stainless appliances and seperate pantry
- Private main bedroom with built-in work desk & stylish ensuite
- Two bedrooms upstairs, one featuring city-views with balcony
- Immaculately presented interiors finished with timber floors
- Zoned air conditioning, slide screens on all main doors and windows
- Main entry from Bradford Street and rear access from Bradford Lane
- Brief stroll from a range of shops, cafes & restaurant options
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.