Harbour View Home Enhanced With Artisan Finishes
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
Commanding a corner position with views over the water to Birkenhead Point, this treasured c1890s residence exhibits custom-crafted finishes throughout a bright and versatile design. Entertaining settings showcase elegant original living space with high ceilings, an island kitchen, plus outdoor options of a serene deck and courtgarden. Thoughtfully upgraded over time, the flexible floorplan covers interiors of 145sqm, offering up to four bedrooms with a top floor master retreat spoilt with an incredible harbour vista. It promises optimum privacy in a low-traffic street, close to Dawn Fraser Baths, city buses and an array of village conveniences.
- Tightly held home is on the market for the first time in 36 years
- Lounge & dining areas have ornate fireplaces & filtered water views
- Multiple outdoor settings feature a deck with an automated awning
- Timber island kitchen & European appliances with induction stovetop
- Multi-level design creates space & privacy between the bedrooms
- Delightful lower bedroom suite with French doors to the courtgarden
- Blackbutt floors, cedar finishes plus an array of hand-crafted details
- Main bathroom adorned with marble flooring & a claw-foot bath
- Potential for off-street parking (STCA) in a tightly-held enclave
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.