Family Sanctuary, Panoramic Water Views
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
Graced with water views stretching across the bobbing boats of the bay to Birkenhead Point, this dual level free-standing home makes for a stylish exclusive Peninsula address. Fresh updates and a sunny north aspect create a light-filled home focused on effortless living and entertaining. Multiple living spaces and ample accommodation ensures there's plenty of appeal here for families. Featuring direct access from its quiet no-through road to the waterfront parks, it offers full embracement of nearby lifestyle attractions including lush green reserves, Darling Street village and harbour pools.
• Exposed beams & pitched ceilings create light & lofty ambience
• North orientation allows multi-zoned living spaces full of light
• Large double glazed windows frame exquisite water & Iron Cove Bridge view
• Formal dining room accented by leadlight glass & floorboards
• Kitchen dressed in stainless steel & stone features a gas stove
• Entertainer's private deck with vine-covered pergola & bench seating
• Built-in robes, two bedrooms opening onto sunny balconies
• One bathroom per level, main features a corner spa bath
• Ducted air conditioning and heating throughout
• Close proximity to the CBD and is a walk to Darling Street's renowned dining, cafe and shopping culture.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.