Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Freestanding Terrace Exhibits Rare Period Craftsmanship
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Enhanced for modern living while honouring its historic soul, this inspiring home entices with versatile living spaces and a gallery of natural finishes. The original cottage was built by local stonemason William Wailes as his family home in 1885, carefully upgraded over the years into its exquisite current form. Uplifted by natural light, the layout features a gourmet kitchen, a gas fireplace, bespoke carpentry and three bedrooms complemented by a luxurious spa bathroom and a garden studio. Close to Rozelle Public School and the village and just one traffic-light from the city, this home is essential-viewing for buyers who adore our district's period architecture.
- Free-flowing interiors appeal with flexible living & dining settings
- Paved garden of absolute peace and privacy with koi pond
- Secluded garden studio perfect for business or creative pursuits
- Timber-crafted gourmet kitchen equipped with an ILVE gas stove
- Elegant bedrooms featuring the king-sized master with a balcony
- Exposed stone, pressed metal ceilings & timber floors throughout
- Upgraded wiring, Velux skylights, recent visit from master painter
- Walk to shops, cafes & restaurants, Easton Park & city bus services
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.