Family Home Showcases Superior Craftsmanship
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Restoring the original c1900's facade, this home achieves luxurious family living with high end finishes and seamless outdoor transitions. It culminates in a vast entertaining area defined by soaring ceilings, natural light and exposed original brickwork, with walls of glass framing the picture-perfect garden. Care is taken to enhance the comfort and function of every space, combining expert design and craftsmanship with the finest selection of natural materials and home technology. Resting at the quiet end of the street, this home is a stroll from Rozelle Public School, foreshore reserve, village conveniences and city buses.
- Raked ceilings climb to 4.5 metres, pouring light into the home
- Outdoor living with two entertaining areas & child friendly lawn
- Landscaped tiered garden with original jacaranda & frangipani
- Calacatta waterfall benchtop & Smeg appliances with 90cm oven
- Deluxe bedrooms feature master suite with walk-through robe
- Main bath has herringbone marble tiling & volcanic stone bath
- Maple French doors, American oak floors, custom hardwood fixtures
- Sonos throughout, air conditioning, alarm system & keyless entry
269.4m² / 0.07 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.