Beautiful Period Home In Parkside Locale
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Impeccably presented for style and comfort, this superb home is enviably positioned just three doors from Stimson Reserve ideal for morning workouts or toddler time. Interiors are naturally bright and period traits are retained throughout, including marble fireplaces, hardwood floors and exposed brick. The generous living space with charming vintage stove is perfectly complemented by a modern stone kitchen and an entertainers' court garden. Providing easy access to Rozelle Village, Balmain, and a head start on the city commute this is a simply wonderful home with timeless appeal.
- Kitchen features stone benchtops, glass splashback and stainless-steel Omega appliances, including dishwasher
- Both bedrooms appointed with marble fireplaces and built-ins
- High ceilings, original pine floors and timber panelled surfaces
- Entertainers' retreat with easycare garden and plenty of seating, including built-in sandpit for kids
- Full brick construction, skylights, gas heating and barbecue points
- Potential to build up for harbour views and maximise space (STCA)
- Brief stroll to an incredible variety of village grocers, cafes and restaurants
- Appealing prospect for investors, first-time home buyers and young families
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.