Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Tightly-Held Townhouse Claiming City Panorama
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Treasured by the original owners since its 1982 build, this endearing townhouse covets a north
easterly aspect with a top-level vantage over Rozelle Bay and the city skyline. Charismatic
interiors exhibit hand-crafted natural finishes and the entertaining area is book-ended by
outdoor retreats. Beyond the space and solid construction, the practical design appeals with
abundant storage and a large double garage. This address is close to the end of the cul-de- sac,
with shops, cafes and the light rail all within walking distance.
- Upper level panorama sweeps over the bridges & skyline
- Leadlight front door by stained glass artist Richard Haller
- French doors in the living area open to sun-dappled patio
- Italian-tiled floors, kitchen crafted from Tasmanian oak
- Offers three bedrooms plus study with access to balconies
- Neatly presented with scope to personalise & add value
- Private elevated setting, entry via rear lane to parking
- Peaceful street positioned for fast commute into the city
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.