Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Elevated sanctuary immersed in natural light
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Poised north east to optimise light and leafy vistas across a long frontage, this treasured apartment achieves both spacious comfort and a sense of absolute serenity. The thoughtful layout features a vast living space, a chic original kitchen and two outdoor retreats. Lovingly maintained by its original owner over the past 20 years, this endearing apartment is immaculately presented and also has upgrade potential for buyers who might be keen to add further value. Offering attractive strata terms, The Allen Estate is a landscaped haven placed a level stroll from Norton Street's cafes, conveniences and express city bus services.
- Privileged position with great natural light & cross-flow ventilation
- Spacious design offers plenty of room for living, dining & study areas
- Delightful retro kitchen provides large pantry & electric stove top
- Living space separates the two bedrooms, main has a private balcony
- Impeccable bathroom, internal laundry, air conditioning & intercom
- Secure car space is set closest to the entrance plus there is storage
- Faces Francis Street which is closed & only receives residential traffic
- Walk to Norton Street's classic & contemporary restaurant options
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.