Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A Wonderful Horse Property, Absolute Serenity & More
- Land: 49 ha (120 acres)
There was movement in the Valley for the word had passed around that "Hillcrest", the amazing Horse property, was up for sale! Alike to being straight out of a Banjo Paterson Australian poem is "Hillcrest", a wonderful horse property & well-known home of "Man from Kangaroo Valley" trail rides. With a stunning outlook & perfectly located up a private country lane, with no neighbours to the North & West boundaries, the word - "Serenity" does not even come close to describing the sensation experienced by simply being present on this amazing piece of Australian soil!
- "Hillcrest" is situated on around 120 acres with around 40 acres of cleared paddocks sections
- An ideal combination of cleared sections, rainforest bushland & horse trails that lead into pristine national park land
- Well known home to the "Man from Kangaroo Valley Trail Ride & "Kangaroo Valley Horse Riding"
- 4 bay open shedding for the tractors & farm vehicles, stock feed &/or equipment
- Horse arenas, cattle ramp, silos, 7 dams with gravity feed to troughs & approximately 45kl of tank storage
- Just a 16 minute drive to the main village of Kangaroo Valley
- Man from Snowy River style, character homestead, cedar clad & built around 100 years ago
- 4 bedrooms plus 2 study rooms, with three of the bedrooms looking out onto the property
- Rustic country kitchen with Island bench & 1200mm Rosiers stove with gas & electric cooking
- Open plan main living area with two cosy fireplaces & turpentine floors throughout
- Lovely renovated main bathroom with Italian tiles, conveniently situated in the centre of the home
- Covered front verandah looks out over the paddocks & stock areas
- An eight metre inground swimming pool area adjacent to the home with secure fencing
- Netted vegie patches & chook run at the rear
- ADSL internet & satellite TV with over 110 stations
The Horse Stables & Complex
- An array of six horse bays each gated and enclosed with post & rail
- Tack rooms, workshop, wash bays, store rooms etc
- Container storage for saddles etc
- Massive undercover entertaining & bbq area
- Enormous opportunity continue with the horse riding business pursuit, or to modify to your preferences
- Great potential for a self-contained accommodation enterprise & income with many rooms with plumbing, power & heating
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as "The most beautiful valley in Australia" & is neatly tucked between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, cafes & restaurants. Add to this a friendly community that make you welcome in their home town - The "Valley" scene is nothing short of exhilarating.
For more information or a private inspection of this wonderful property - Please contact Rebecca Fearon on 0414 503 325 or email@example.com
49 ha / 120 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.