Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Designed for effortless style & comfort
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Combining quality finishes with fine attention to detail, this exceptional home reveals an assured sense of style and superb outdoor integration. A composition of timber, steel and glass surfaces feature both in the staircase and the expansive bi-fold doors, which easily unify indoor and outdoor living space. This is a sophisticated rendition of local cottage comfort, matched with designer-grade fixtures. It is placed moments from Birchgrove Oval, Mort Bay, Balmain Wharf and an array of village shops and cafes.
- Merges framework of its c1885 origins with sleek contemporary elements
- Bi-fold doors completely retract to offer an effortless outdoor experience
- Kitchen has stone benchtops, glass splashback & a Bosch appliance suite
- Semi-detached layout, invite guests via side gate directly into the courtyard
- Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes feature a roomy & versatile attic retreat
- Bathroom has designer fixtures & a bath adjacent to the climbing garden
- Clean lines, modern downlights, timber floors, ducted air conditioning
- Light walk to Darling Street grocers, gourmet cafes & restaurants
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.