Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Architecturally Remastered Period Home With Captivating Views
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Placed for harbourside serenity with a stunning panorama, this striking entertainer has an intelligent design revealing multiple indoor and outdoor spaces. It combines original Victorian characteristics with a fresh architectural design, featuring a central living zone with a double-height ceiling, plus a spacious upper level with a harbour view deck. Set north rear, the layout appeals with polished kauri floors and an abundance of natural light, with a private courtyard perfect for relaxing and entertaining. This exceptional home stands out in a prized street, adjacent to Iloura Reserve and a stroll from village conveniences and city ferries.
- Entertaining area with deck elevated for spectacular city and harbour views
- One of a pair named Ida View' built c1892, favourably open to the east
- Sunny courtyard presents covered patio, open terrace and sandstone finishes
- Gas kitchen appointed with stainless appliances, pantry and breakfast bar
- Well-scaled bedrooms feature upper master with built-ins and private deck
- Soaring ceilings, clerestory windows draw light into the heart of the home
- Air conditioning and gas fireplace, two bathrooms plus plenty of storage
- Peaceful setting a walk to Balmain East's collection of shops, cafes and eateries
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.