Stylish and spacious boutique apartment
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This freshly presented apartment is situated at the rear of a whisper quiet low-rise 1970's block. Set opposite the pristine greenery of Kelly's Bush Reserve, the apartment's fantastic waterside location is footsteps to a spectacular foreshore reserve and a short stroll to the ferry wharf, restaurants, cafes and Woolwich baths.
The apartment embraces a generous open plan design with distinct lounge and dining areas, perfect for enjoying the peaceful harbourside surroundings. The double bedroom boasts a bright north aspect, complete with a full-width built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan.
The open kitchen has an eat-in breakfast bar and stainless steel gas appliances. Other features of this exceptional apartment include a modern bathroom with laundry facilities, gas heating and an undercover car space.
• Bright double bedroom and a full-sized bathroom
• Eat in kitchen with breakfast bar seating and laundry/storage
• Light and airy interiors that captures elevated urban outlooks
• Allocated, off street car space, gas appliances and ceiling fan
• Public transport via the ferry wharf and city buses just footsteps away
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.